Friday, October 17, 2008

Quotes for Twilight

Quote #1 On page one sixty-seven Stephenie Meyer writes in Twilight: "You really shouldn't do that to people," I criticized. "It's hardly fair." "Do what?" "Dazzle them like that-she's probably hyperventalating in the kitchen right now." --Bella is blaming Edward for being too awesome. He's so pretty eveyone stares at him, and he doesn't even pay attention to them, or even care that he's the center of attention. I'm so jealous of Bella, it's not even funny.
Quote #2 On page two fourteen Stephenie Meyer writes in Twilight: "To give me some small incentive to bring you back."--Edward offers to drive Bella to Port Angeles and she doesn't want to tell her dad, but Edward insists due to the fact that is said in the quote. I love this quote because of all this seriousness of him wanting to kill her, she can still not be afraid and he can joke around with wordsthat would scare ordinary people, but not Bella.
Quote #3 In biology Edward and Bella sit next to eachother and they watched a movie in class with the lights off and they both had this unbeleivable crazy impulse to reach out and taouch eachother's faces. When it was all over, and the lights were back on, on page two twenty Stephenie Meyer writes in Twilight "Well, that was interesting." I respect Edward alot according to this page because I've seen alot of people all over eachother in the middle of the hallway, and I don't want to picture what it would be like in the dark. It takes alot of self control, and I'm very proud of Edward.

4 comments:

Brieleigh said...

I love the second quote too... :D

I think it was a good quote and I love how edward can joke and bella doesn't freak out or anything...

I feel the same way.

brieleigh

Hannah said...

yeah, he's pretty much just awesome like that. i've gottem other opinions though, where they think that Bella should be freaking out.

Julia said...

You had some good quotes. Are you reading twilight over again?

Hannah said...

yea julia i'm reading it over again. this will have been the fourth time i've read it. i'm trying to get to the point to where i know every single quote from edward before the movie comes out.