Friday, October 10, 2008

Addition to Elsewhere

One thing I would change in this book would be adding something similar to Heaven and Hell. I want to change this because that's what everyone knows on earth. An afterlife of either Heaven or Hell, or no afterlife at all. This book goes directly against this becasue there is an afterlife, but not like Heaven or Hell. More like the earth the people just came from. Specifically, I would have people in Hell be able to veiw Heaven or Elsewhere and visa versa, just like there's the observation decks and the Well where people of Elsewhere can see people on earth that are still alive. I think this would make the book better, due to the fact that readers could connect to with what they think about Heaven and Hell to what the book says, but if there is no Heaven or Hell in the book, they have nothing to connect with.

14 comments:

Longhornfan325 said...

It was a really good paragraph. I didnt read it. But i thot it was good

Julia said...

I agree with you, I would add a Heaven and Hell. It just seems weird that afterlife is just afterlife.

Hannah said...

y????????? u should read it, it's not as long as the other ones. pretty please??????????ugh. never mind. i give up. if you don't care, then stop replying at all. go find someone else's to reply to that's just as dooshbagish as you.

J. Pingrey said...

I am curious about your change, because I don't really get the gist of the book as is. I am wondering if the afterlife is a huge part of the book? (assumming so, going back to your last post). I guess I need a little background on the basis of the book itself to be able to appreciate your commment.

Longhornfan325 said...

u dnt have to get snippy

Hannah said...

yeah julia, the afterlife in the book is just like the world, and the newspapers where normally they would announce deaths, they announce the arrivals to Elsewhere, some people, when they arrive at elsewhere, they can naturally speak canine(talk to dogs)and it's also a language you can learn.

Brieleigh said...

So pretty much this book is saying there is no heaven or hell?

Brieleigh

Hannah said...

noone says snippy!!!!!!!u're weird. and y r u still commenting on my blog!!!!!!!?

Hannah said...

MRS. pingrey:
the book is about a girl who dies and goes to elsewhere, which is an afterlife, but just like the world. and it's just about what she does there, and how she gets used to not seeing her family that's still alive and her new freinds she makes

Longhornfan325 said...

y not

Hannah said...

Breileigh:}
yeah, pretty much, it's saying that instead of heaven or hell there's just another world like place that you go to when you die, and you age backwards once you get there, and when you're 7days old, you go down the river to be born agian. VERY odd.

Hannah said...

cause i told you if you weren't going to be nice BE GONE!

Longhornfan325 said...

ur funny

Hannah said...

y do u say that????
and y r u being nice to me now?
you were all dissing my paragraph and now you're telling me i'm funny
lol
and i don't mean lots of love
gb jared.