Friday, October 24, 2008

Blogging

I didn't enjoy blogging because of other people i was blogging with. I would always get done WAY before everyone else and then i couldn't comment until they were done, and then i wouldn't be able to get all my comments in. Also, some people (not naming names) would not even comment on your actual post, they would just say it was great, without even reading it, or not even that, they'd just complain about how it was"too long" and they didn't want to take the time to read it. But besides that, i like blogging and i like sharing my opinions with other people and getting responses back from them.

6 comments:

Brieleigh said...

I feel the same way... I didn't even think about that when i was blogging about blogging... lol :D

I get done too early and then i have nothing to do... lol :D

brieleigh

Hannah said...

yeah, i'm done right now, and i'm just gonna read my book for the rest of the time, cause i'm a nerd like that. what time do we get out of this class 1 50?????

Julia said...

yeah, we get out at 1:50

Shaila said...

I can relate, sometimes I didn't get some of my comments done because I finished before anyone else.

Julia said...

If you all get done early then why do you have no posts to comment on? Wouldn't you have each others' to comment on?

librarygirl said...

Hi! Sorry I type so darn slow, I guess I'm just lame like that...


& yes, I don't leave long comments, oh well...


..
__

woah,that was so wierd